Gloucester is a beautiful small town set at the foot of the Buccan Buccan (the Bucketts Mountains) and is basecamp for World Heritage Barrington Tops. It is an area of productive farmlands and an emerald-green network of national parks, forests and conservation areas.
The Uniting Church is a lay-led medium sized friendly and active congregation. Its members have strong community involvement.
Currently there are no physical worship or other gatherings. We still connect in other ways.
Resources on how to handle this pandemic are available on the National Assembly and NSW/ACT Synod websites.
See also relevant posts on Presbytery News and Synod News.
Gloucester Uniting Church
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9:30am weekly
- Bible Study meets Tuesday nights 7.30pm each week
- Uniting Church Adult Fellowship meets first Tuesday each month
- YOY - Youth of Yesterday meets third Saturday each month
- Café on Cowper – a no-charge lunch, 2nd Wednesday of the month at 12.00pm
- Sewing for Missions – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Court Outreach – Providing refreshments at Court House on Court days for those that need it
Gloucester is part of the Mid North Coast Presbytery - its website provides resources and further information about the Uniting Church in Australia.